Benco Constructions has a well-documented and implemented OH&S system as an integral site safety policy.
We require all personnel who enter the sites to have completed a detailed Safety Induction which complies with the requirements of the Workplace Health & Safety Act 1995.
In addition, we appoint Site Safety Officers on all projects and ensure that sites have personnel with current First Aid Certification. With these safety measures in place, our projects have improved construction efficiency and are delivered on time.
• Safety is fundamental to a successful business;
• Committed and visible leadership is essential to a strong safety culture;
• All incidents are largely preventable through control of risks;
• Incidents are a learning opportunity;
• Subcontractors must work safely and comply with current WH&S Acts and Regulations ;
• Supervisors significantly influence safety performance and culture;
• A robust safety management system must underpin the safety improvement program; and
• Legal compliance is the minimum acceptable standard.
• Work method statements.